Whether in town for an event, passing through or just wanting a weekend away the Racecourse Motor Lodge can provide accommodation at a reasonable price.
All 46 rooms are serviced daily and come fitted with Sky TV, a phone, hair dryer, tea, coffee services and a microwave. There is ample parking and also a playground for children.
We also have a newly refurbished 3 bedroom unit with it’s own spacious courtyard – perfect for families or larger groups!
Dining options at the motel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of motel’s 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Christchurch motel also offers laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Racecourse Hotel & Motorlodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms – 46 + 3 bedroom unit
- Number of bars/lounges – 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Hoofbeats Restaurant – This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children’s menu is available. Open daily.
Carbine Lounge Bar – This wine bar specializes in local cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children’s menu is available. Open daily.
Sports Bar – This sports bar specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children’s menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM – 7 PM
- If you arrive at the property after hours, you’ll need to check in at the Sports Bar
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests arriving outside of regular check-in hours can refer to the late-arrivals information on the reception office door for check-in assistance.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the us at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: NZD 17.50 per person (approximately)